The following countries are members of CANQATE: Antigua & Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Haiti, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, St Christopher & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Trinidad &Tobago, Suriname, Guyana
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
Full members are organisations such as accrediting agencies, universities and other tertiary institutions, evaluation agencies and similar organisations within the region with responsibility for assuring the academic quality of tertiary institutions or educational programmes.
Associate members are organisations with a major interest in evaluation, accreditation and quality assurance in tertiary education, but without the responsibility for assuring quality of institutions or educational programmes.
Individual members are those persons who are interested in and/or who focus on quality assurance and standards but who do not have direct responsibility for them.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & SERVICE
- Access to training workshops and seminars
- Opportunities to participate in the administration and governance of CANQATE
- Collaboration in the attainment of CANQATE’s objectives
- Links with professional colleagues throughout the region
- Opportunities to contribute to development of quality assurance in the region
- Opportunities to learn from best practices and from what others in the region are doing to improve quality in tertiary education
- Participation in discussion forums on global issues
- Access to quarterly newsletters from INQAAHE and CANQATE
- Reduced rate for attendance at conferences and other activities